LifeServe Blood Center offers several ways high school and college students can get involved!
LifeServe Blood Center wants to honor high school students who demonstrate a commitment to saving lives! Become a Donor of Distinction by registering to donate blood three times before graduation. For those not eligible to donate, red cord honors are available to students who host a scholarship blood drive!
As a Donor of Distinction, you will receive the following:
- Special honors cord to wear at graduation
- Certificate of Achievement
- Letter of accomplishment from LifeServe Blood Center President
In order to become a Donor of Distinction, you must register to donate blood three times with LifeServe Blood Center by May 1 of your senior year. To achieve this honor, you may have to donate at community blood drives in addition to school sponsored blood drives. Click here or contact us to learn more!
Looking for some extra cash for school expenses? High school and college students can earn a $500 scholarship through our student scholarship program by organizing a blood drive! Click here for more information!
Schools can also compete against other schools in their category for a $100 scholarship in our High School Scholarship Competition.
Support our Scholarship Program!
- The success of our scholarship program is largely dependent upon our neighbors and community partners who sponsor and help fund the program. If interested in making a monetary donation toward our scholarship program, please contact Reilly Cady, Director of Field Recruitment, at email@example.com.
- Thank you to our 2020 scholarship program sponsors and donors!
- You can also support the program with your online store reward points! Visit the Online Store and select the “Donate Points Back” option to make your contribution.
- LifeServers who haven’t registered to give blood in the past three years will automatically have their online store points balance donated to the scholarship fund.