LifeServe Blood Center offers several ways high school and college students can get involved!
LifeServe Blood Center wants to honor high school students who demonstrate a commitment to saving lives! Become a Donor of Distinction by registering to donate blood three times before graduation. For those not eligible to donate, red cord honors are available to students who host a scholarship blood drive!
As a Donor of Distinction, you will receive the following:
- Special honors cord to wear at graduation
- Certificate of Achievement
- Letter of accomplishment from LifeServe Blood Center President
- Recognition in press release sent to local newspaper
In order to become a Donor of Distinction, you must register to donate blood three times with LifeServe Blood Center by May 1 of your senior year. To achieve this honor, you may have to donate at community blood drives in addition to school sponsored blood drives. Contact us to learn more! Call 800.287.4903.
Looking for some extra cash for school expenses?
High school and college students can earn a $500 scholarship through our student scholarship program by organizing a blood drive!
Schools can also compete against other schools in their category for a $500 scholarship in our High School Scholarship Competition.
Click here for more information!
Support our Scholarship Program!
- The success of our scholarship program is largely dependent upon our neighbors and community partners who sponsor and help fund the program. If interested in making a monetary donation toward our scholarship program, please contact Reilly Cady, Director of Field Recruitment, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can also support the program with your online store reward points! Visit the Online Store and select the “Donate Points Back” option to make your contribution.
- LifeServers who haven’t registered to give blood in the past three years will automatically have their online store points balance donated to the scholarship fund.