Donate Convalescent Plasma
Thank you for your willingness to help save local COVID-19 patients in our neighborhood!
To be considered as a convalescent plasma donor, the following criteria must be met:
- Donor received a positive COVID-19 test, a positive COVID-19 antibody test, or had a suspected case of COVID-19
- Donor is 100% recovered and at least 14 days out from symptoms
- Donor weighs at least 120 pounds
- Donor is at least 16 years of age
- If female, donor has never been pregnant*
*Females who have been pregnant may have developed an antibody called HLA. This antibody is harmless but disqualifies a donor from giving convalescent plasma. An HLA test will need to be performed on females who have been pregnant before they can donate convalescent plasma. If you fall in this category, please fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch!
**Receiving the COVID-19 vaccine may impact your ability to donate convalescent plasma. If you have questions, please fill out the form below or call us at 800-287-4903.
Not certain whether you’re eligible, or if you’re a female who has been pregnant but otherwise meet the criteria above, please click here to fill out our pre-assessment and a convalescent plasma eligibility specialist will be in touch.
Still have questions? Click here to see our FAQs!