You must complete QuickPass on the day of your donation only. Once you’ve responded to the questions, you will be given the option to print or email your QuickPass barcode. This is a critically important step! The QuickPass barcode is what we will use at your donation appointment to access your responses. We cannot access your QuickPass responses at the donation location – you must bring a printed copy or email it to yourself for access from your smart phone.
We look forward to taking care of you at your blood donation appointment later today. We encourage all blood donors to schedule an appointment to ensure the process is as efficient as possible.
Complete your QuickPass in Three Easy Steps
1. READ the educational materials
2. ANSWER the health history questions
3. PRINT or EMAIL your QuickPass barcode
Some Things to Keep in Mind
- You must complete the QuickPass process on the day of your donation.
- You must answer the questions honestly and confidentially.
- QuickPass does not determine your eligibility to donate; that will be done at the time of your donation.
- You must complete the questions in a single session. If the system times out, you will have to start over from the beginning.
- You will need access to a printer or a mobile device to email the results to.
- If you unable to access or complete your QuickPass, please contact us for additional support, or complete the questionnaire in person at your blood donation.
A QuickPass is not the same as an appointment to donate. If you would like to schedule an appointment for a blood drive, please visit our drive locator page or call us at 800.287.4903. Questions? Check out our QuickPass FAQ’s.