Minor Consent Form
For 16 and 17 Year Old Blood Donors
- Blood donors who are 16 or 17 years old will require a signed parental/guardian permission form at their first donation.
- After a minor consent form is on file, we do not need additional consent forms.
- Click here to download your minor consent form!
Did You Know?
- High school students are automatically enrolled in our Donor of Distinction program! Students who register to give blood at least three times during their college career will earn a red cord to wear at their graduation ceremony.
- High school and college students are also able to host scholarship blood drives for a chance to earn cash for school! Click here for more information.