LifeServe Board of Directors
Board of Directors
LifeServe Blood Center is governed by a volunteer Board of Directors. The board is comprised of a broad range of leaders in the community representing businesses, community organizations and hospitals.
Mark Johnson — Vice President of Supply Management, UnityPoint Health
Jeff Fisher – Assistant General Counsel, Wellmark
Josh Strief – Attorney, Elverson Vasey
- Chris Myres – Economic Development Specialist, City of Sioux City, IA
- Kevin Koester – Semi Retired
- Dick Clinard – Retired
- Renae Chesnut – Drake University College of Pharmacy & Health
- Tami Burnham – Employee Relations Manager, Wells Fargo
- Dr. Nicole Gilg – Chief Physician Quality Officer, Broadlawns Medical Center
- Dr. Sara Upmeyer – Anesthesiologist, Medical Center Anesthesiologists P.C.
- Megan Reuther – Anchor/Reporter for WHO 13/Hello Iowa
- Matt Robins – Manager of Marketing & Patient Relations – Siouxland Community Health